Wednesday, February 08, 2017

Small White Vans With Bad Drivers



I wish  I had already got round to installing the car video camera.
Today when I was on the way home one of these Small White Van pests pulled out right in front of me  from a side road. Had I had a car video camera a I would have uploaded the footage to my blog, my facebook page and my facebook Group (Shopping with TheodoraC). I would then have saved the footage to discs which would have been sent to the traffic police, my insurance company to be forward to his insurance and to the DVLC with the request that they record the number should the car ever be involved in a similarly caused accident with the same driver. 
OK, so I'm nasty, but it was an idiot like that who killed my son.
Take my advice. Fit a camera in your car and get these bad drivers off the road. 
Digital Car Video Camera
Sku: 907014              £35.00
 When car video cameras were first introduced they were astronomically epensive. Now the price is in reach of every car owner. 
They are a good thing in several ways apart from the obvious one of recording driving incidents. They also can provide an intersting look back at an enjoyable and interesting drive. This one is from my on-line shop. Click on the link below the picture to learn more.
HD in-vehicle video journey recorder provides quality video evidence in case of accident disputes. Fully adjustable suction mount. Easy to fit and remove. Simple USE 2.0 hi-speed PC connection for fast downloading. SD card not supplied. Screen size L3.8 x W5 cm. 
http://www.kleeneze.com/distributors/2449/MRS-THEODORA-COCHRANE?returnUrl=/kproducts/d/digital-car-video-camera/

Interested in making some extra money? Go to http://www.kleeneze.com/distributors/2449/MRS-THEODORA-COCHRANE?returnUrl=/ and visit ‘Earn Money’ .

No comments: