Wednesday, February 01, 2017

Get Rid of Your Mortgage



The experience of one person who took the plunge and started her own business.
"Having a home in desperate need of renovation and a large mortgage gave Maidenhead woman, Debbie Gee, the motivation to earn some extra money. Five years on, she is mortgage free and is developing a second property.
Finding herself financially stretched, single mum Debbie set an ambitious 5 year goal to pay off her mortgage by the age of 40 without really knowing how to. With advice from friends, and as a way of earning extra money, she became a Kleeneze distributor, delivering catalogues to houses in the area and building a large team. Debbie achieved her goal and much more; she is currently developing a £300,000 house which she paid for with cash.
Debbie outlines the secrets to her success “Kleeneze has given me a stable income which has been increasing over the years to more than I could ever have earned in employment. It has been so exciting and so much fun that it has been easy to stick with it. I am in total control of how much I earn and have been growing a residual pot. I saw many of my friends in the business invest in property and I followed in their footsteps and invested wisely."
You can do the same. Go to http://www.kleeneze.com/distributors/2449/MRS-THEODORA-COCHRANE?returnUrl=/ and visit ‘Earn Money’ .
  Now read on:-

“My drive and determination have come from meeting so many positive people who have been a major influence and have helped me along my success path. I left school with no qualifications and had very little self-esteem - I later realised I had a form of dyslexia. Through the excellent support network at Kleeneze, my self-confidence has grown so much and now there is no looking back.”
Debbie is a Natural Therapist by profession, qualified in reflexology, massage, hypnotherapy and beauty therapy. She worked with children with special needs where she discovered she had great communication skills which have really helped Debbie in her business venture. She is now financially stable and enjoys a great life with her daughter. She has also been on luxury trips to Sydney and Rio with Kleeneze as a reward for her sales success. Having had a taste of luxury, I don’t think she will be giving up on it in too much of a hurry!"
You can do the same. Go to http://www.kleeneze.com/distributors/2449/MRS-THEODORA-COCHRANE?returnUrl=/ and visit ‘Earn Money’ .

No comments: